Thursday 16 February 2012

FIRST CRIB

FIRST CRIB!

Well this being my first blog, I'd like to share a nursery a friend shared with me. Hope you love all the little details that I think will make this little boy a very happy little camper.......









Here are some of the details:



-The turquoise paint is Crown Carribean Cruise watered down with white paint to a ratio of about 1:3
-The furniture is from Ikea as are the two wall pockets
-The 'ship' clothes hooks and book ends were from a little baby shop in Limavady (Derry) called Petits Amis
- The Kite ceiling light is from Irwin Electrical in Letterkenny

Thanks so much Sarah for sharing this beautiful nursery.
Feel free to leave a comment or if you have any questions about this nursery, Sarah would be more than happy to answer.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a fellow wollie and a big congrats on your blog xx

    Could you tell me how much the kite ceiling light is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great first post! I'm jealous of how big the nursery is!

    ReplyDelete